.

Monday 4 December 2017

MTN Has Increased The Price Of Their SME Data Plan

I don't even understand what is wrong with MTN. Despite the fact that they use to drain data... I am not a fan of MTN like I said in my previous post, but due to some network ish with GLO I decided to try out MTN....for a start I did the N1,000 subscription and before I knew what was happening, in less than 24 hrs... They were already notifying me of low data remaining..... I was like 😢😠😦.
MTN-SME

     Now this time MTN is at it again for the SME data resellers. Is MTN managing data or what?... If you could recall there was a time they slashed some of their monthly plans into night plans , but now, they have increased SME data prices which has been scheduled to take effect on December 7th, 2017.

“Dear Customer, from Dec. 7, 2017, the following prices will apply to MTN SME Data Share: 10GB–N6,500; 20GB–N13,000; 50GB–N30,000. Thank you for choosing MTN!”

Other Datas 

Complete List Of Data in All Networks For Android and iOS for December 

So based on logistics, from 7th of December 2017, the new prices would take effect, and this would really kick some resellers out of the business while some will drastically increase their data prices which at the same time will leave customers to either buy directly from MTN or go with the new price.
This is really a sad news to all SME data resellers out there. I just hope their new prices would be fair enough to still retain their customers. Be that as it may, this would really make some resellers quit the business with MTN.
Or what do you think?

Notedwap Get All Our Latest Free Browsing Tweaks via Sms. Kindly sms Follow Notedwap to 40404. On Any Network And Sms is Totally free.
entclassblog-bg

No comments:

Post a Comment